Frank E. Bellinger was born August 19, 1879, son of Luther and Emily Barrows Bellinger in Plessis, Jefferson County, New York. In 1909 he married Delia Ann Douglass at Sackets Harbor, New York. In 1910 the couple purchased the Wilcott farm, Lafargeville, New York. They lived there until 1943, when Mr. Bellinger retired and moved to Theresa, New York. He was director of the local cheese factory at Tanners corners and a salesman for the concern. He wrote fire and automobile insurance for several years for Jefferson County Patrons Fire Relief association. He was a member of Plessis Methodist church 45 years, the Theresa United Methodist church 25 years, was a founding director of the Plessis Cooperative store, a member of Plessis grange 629 and a charter member of the Jefferson County Farm bureau. Mr. Bellinger died in the hospital in Alexandria Bay, June 19, 1968.
Frank and Delia had two sons: Clifford and Raphael.